quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Beatles, Got To Get Into My Life; BH, 0250502011; ouçam, cantem, dancem.

 was alone, I took a ride
I didn't know what I would find there
Anotheer road, where maybe I could find

Another kind of mind there
Ooh! then I sudeenly see you
Ooh! did I tell you I need you
Every single day of my life

You didn't run, you didn't lie
You knew I wanted just to hold you
And had you gone
You knew in time we'd meet again
For I had told you...

Ooh! you were meant to be near me
Ooh! and I want you to hear me
Say we'llbe together every day...

Got to get you into my life...

What can I do, what can I be
When I'm with you, I want to stay there
If I am true, I'll never leave
And if I do, I know the way there

Ooh! them I suddenly see you
Ooh! did I tell you I need you
Every single day of my life....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário