terça-feira, 29 de março de 2011

The Beatles, I Follow the Sun; BH, 0290302011; ouçam, cantem, toquem, dancem.



  



Tom - C
     
      C    G             F7
            One day you'll look
           C                       D7
            To see I've gone
                         C                 Em7
            For tomorrow may rain
                  F      G7          C   F
           So, I'll follow the sun
     C    G                 F7
           Some day you'll Know
         C              D7
           I was the one
                     C                   Em7
           But tomorrow may rain
                   F      G7         C  F
           So, I'll follow the sun
    C7                           Dm
           And now the time has come
          Fm                                 C   C7
           And so, my love, I must go
                                   Dm
           And though I lose a friend
          Fm                               C
           In the end you will Know
          Dm
           Oh! oh! oh!
          G               F7
           One day you'll find
     C                               D7 
           That I've have gone
                         C               Em7
           But tomorrow may rain
                 D7    G7           C   F  C
           So, I'll follow the sun

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário